November 4, 2008

Week 35 and 36

Sorry we haven't done this sooner, but man we've tired and worn out lately. I'm close to getting the doors completely finished and getting them hung back up. The next thing I need to do is get all the furniture and put it together and get it put in the room. It's no easy task when you have only an hour or two in evenings when you come home from work.

Week 36 marks the last week of work for Susan. I think even working this week is pushing it, but she does what she can handle, sometimes. Often I have to tell her to back off and relax before she hurts herself by doing too much.

Unfortunatley this post is short, there's so many things that are going on and not enough time to tell it all. I'll try to get pictures of the room up soon. Just keep praying for a safe last few weeks and hopefully Faith will be here before we know it, Susan's hoping for before Thanksgiving.

No comments: