October 12, 2008

Week 33

Well, there's only 7 more weeks left until our due date. It's such an exciting time right now. I've been struggling with trying to find the time to get the nursery together. It seems that there is never enough hours in the day to get things done. Between work and trying to spend some quality time with Susan I can never find the time to get all the extra things moved out of the nursery so I can get it prepped for painting. But that all changed yesterday as I was finally able to get the room prepped and we even got the paint to start painting.

Yesterday we also took some maternity pictures. Our Pastor's wife is a photographer and we enlisted her to take pictures of Susan's belly. We have actually already been able to start proofing them online tonight, but I am unable to post any on here just yet. Hopefully we'll be able to post them here next week.

Susan seems to be feeling good, of course she has just recently started to feel the full physical pains of being pregnant such as cramps and muscle aches. I even needed to wheel her around Wal-Mart yesterday after we took the pictures because she was so tired, but we really needed to get things done. She's a real trooper sometimes.

I've been able to finally feel Faith kick and hiccup here in the past week. Of course Susan has been able to do so for weeks now. It's so cool to feel the life that you helped to create move around in your wife's belly and even see it sometimes.

Guys and gals, sorry this was put up so late but we really needed a nap this afternoon before we went back to church this evening and therefore wasn't able to get this done til now. Hope to have more to post next week as well as some pictures. Love you all and keep in touch.

James, Susan and Faith

No comments: